Phantom of the Underworlds: Erik as Lord of Sex and Death – In This Labyrinth: Justice From the Heart of The Phantom Of The Opera
In this (LOL very much belated – Oops) Halloween/Samhain episode, I explore some of Phantom’s mythological roots. In particular, I explore some of our Erik’s connections to/resonances with deities of the underworld, death and passion! Oh, and apologies for the issues with the sound-quality. Tech weirdness!
- Phantom of the Underworlds: Erik as Lord of Sex and Death
- At The Intersection of Trauma and Politics: My Review of the Phanfic Shadow Government/Shadows Over Eden
- Music Of Quarantine/Quarantine Of The Opera: My Interview With Melissa Duijvestijn
- PSA: #SaveTheBrilliantOriginal!
- Review of Leroux Sequel Lazare by K. E. Torwood
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.