At The Intersection of Trauma and Politics: My Review of the Phanfic Shadow Government/Shadows Over Eden – In This Labyrinth: Justice From the Heart of The Phantom Of The Opera
In this episode, I discuss the brilliant Phanfic Shadow Government/Shadows Over Eden by Quiet2885. I discuss how it explores the intersection of trauma and politics in a way I haven’t seen done elsewhere in Phanfiction. And I discuss some of the reasons why I find I prefer the original online Phic to the published version, at least on first reading of the Kindle ebook.
- At The Intersection of Trauma and Politics: My Review of the Phanfic Shadow Government/Shadows Over Eden
- Music Of Quarantine/Quarantine Of The Opera: My Interview With Melissa Duijvestijn
- PSA: #SaveTheBrilliantOriginal!
- Review of Leroux Sequel Lazare by K. E. Torwood
- Do I Become His Prey: POTO, Violence And The Spirit of Transformative Justice
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Use the search form to search the site.